So at what point does a writer need an editor. That is a very good question and our featured post today discusses that very issue. I hope you enjoy it.
First, why does every serious writer need an editor?
- We have blind spots when it comes to our own writing
- Our family and friends will love what we write, no matter how good it is
- Our family and friends may not be able to tell us how to fix weak spots
- Fiction without glaring errors is more apt to be the kind readers talk about
- Critique partners, while helpful, may not have the knowledge or experience or ability to analyze that will move our fiction to the next level
Loved this article. Click here to read the rest.